BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTISTRY DIPLOMA (8 WEEKS)
This Bridal Makeup Artistry Diploma is for aspiring makeup artists who have no or little prior experience in the field of bridal makeup and hairstyling.
This 8 week module teaches:
- Hygiene: High standards of hygiene should be maintained while doing makeup with respect your client and makeup kit.
- Knowledge of products and tools used in makeup
- How to put your kit together
- Analysis of skin type and face shape so products can be chosen accordingly
- Application of products- foundation, concealer, powder, blusher, bronzer, eyebrow products, eye shadow, eyeliners, mascara, fake lashes, lipsticks, lip gloss and lip liners.
- Basics of highlight & contour to balance facial features
- 3 eye makeup looks from light to full volume starting from a corporate look, to a casual look and finally an evening look.
- Basics of hairstyling starting from usage of all the tools to complete product knowledge and some basic hairstyles.
- Current trends in Party makeup looks along with hairstyling for them.
- Current trends in Engagement/ Cocktail/ Reception makeup looks along with appropriate hairstyles for them.
- Current trends in Sangeet/ Sagan makeup looks along with hairstyles for them.
- Current trends in Bridal makeup looks along with hairstyles and draping for them (open hair, half up half down and traditional updo).