BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTISTRY DIPLOMA (6 WEEKS)
This Bridal Makeup Artistry Diploma is for aspiring bridal & fashion makeup artists who have prior knowledge/ experience in the field of basic makeup and hairstyling or have done our basic certification. This course teaches Bridal makeup artistry along with fashion makeup artistry including HD makeup and advanced hairstyling and draping. This course allows the learner to test their makeup designing skills on a day to day basis that will give the artist the room to experiment with different looks learnt as you go along the bridal makeup artistry diploma course.
This 6 week module teaches:
- Advance level of highlight & contour to balance facial features
- Advance skin finishes
- Experimenting with different textures and mediums
- Different eye makeup techniques (Cut crease, Arabic eyes, Reverse smokey eyes, Glitter, halo etc.).
- Mature skin makeup
- Fashion makeup
- Advance level of hairstyling
- Current trends in Party makeup looks along with hairstyling for them.
- Current trends in Engagement/ Cocktail/ Reception makeup looks along with appropriate hairstyles for them.
- Current trends in Sangeet/ Sagan makeup looks along with hairstyles for them.
- Current trends in Bridal makeup looks along with hairstyles and draping for them (open hair, half up half down and traditional updos).
- Draping of saree and dupatta
At the end of all 3 levels of certification- beauty basics certificate, bridal makeup artistry diploma and airbrush certification; the last assessment is the photoshoot that is done at a studio with a professional model and photographer so as to kick start the aspiring artists portfolio and so that they understand the nuances of being a backstage makeup artist for photoshoots. We also teach the students as a part of all our courses- product knowledge of the various brands in the beauty industry, business knowledge, how to market themselves, invoicing, etc. since these things form an integral part of their learning. The learner may decide to move onto the Airbrush level after the completion of the Diploma course.